CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 MONTHS !!!! WOW

So here he is 2 months old ALREADY I can't believe it...
He weights 14lbs and is 23 in long. He is doing great the
Doctor say's besides a little acid reflux he is great...
what am I gonna do with all these HANDSOME boys
the girls, that is a whole other blog FOR SURE....


Be sure to pause the music below so you
can hear just how cute he really sounds I get
to hear him all day long and I LOVE IT....
I love to hear him talk away it makes me
laugh and smile, it brightens my whole day....

2 comments:

Yvette said...

So cute are those pictures!! Shay and I really love the little video of him. He's so sweet!! Right now I think he's starting to look a lot like Jared.
I like all the pictures you added to your blog also.

Cadi said...

Soooo happy for you. I love your little baby boy! It makes me definatley want another!