CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Wonderful BOYS I have !!

I wanted to share the joy of my son

JARED he never ceases to amaze me
I think last week I walked into his toy
room (BTW) the older boys were at papa's
any way I walked in and this is what I found
his dirty underwear hung on the wall.
I mean really are you kidding ME.....
is this what I am going to deal with





So school started on Monday for my boys
Billy is in 3rd grade and Dominic is in
Kindergarden so I took the kids to school
cause they decided to go camping for meet
the teacher night so I went alone, well any way
I took some pictures of my boys on the way there






Now there is Aiden my cute fat little
rolly polly boy there is no words to express
my little angel so here are a few about him
and just so you are wondering Billy is behind
him with his hand on his back so he does
not fall over..


5 comments:

Jackie said...

Aiden reminds me of the baby on "Dinosaurs" an old t.v. show when I was little. He is so so cute I could just squeeze him all day.

Cadi said...

I can't believe how much Billy looks like you in those pics. Craziness. Happy day for you...school started! I have 5 days to go!

Yvette said...

All your boys are really cute!! Love the pictures! I bet Dom couldnt wait to start. Happy Days hey! School started for us today! I'm already enjoying the peace and quiet!

Brett said...

Holy crap! I'm pretty sure that during the 80's I hung out with a kid that looked exactly like Billy. Your boys sound like...well...Hall boys. But you knew what you had coming with Seth as the father, right?

Stephanie said...

I look at your boys and see what it will be like for me in the future! Haha. They are such cute boys even if they do "odd" things. Aiden is absolutely adorable!