CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some random pictures of my Family.

LOOKER BE WARE there is alot of pictures............
So I decided to post something just for fun, I
picked random pictures of my kids at different ages



Billy when we were on our way to Utah
a few years ago..


Easter about 3 years ago..


Christmas 4 years ago.... waiting for mom
and dad to get up



Dominic with papa's hat til this day all
the boys try to steal papa's hats..
So this picture as you can see we had to
much sun don't know why my son looks
so scary but I think my dad caught him
by surprise..
Now he decided to stick his tongue out I guess he
taught he would be funny..

Jared couple hours old and then the
fun began..
Well a few years ago I was babysitting my
nephew and niece while their mom and dad
went out of town for I think 2 days I dug
out my baby swing cause Hunter was a baby
and Jared though it must be for him I was
looking for him and this is what I found..
Everybody who knows us knows that Jared
has asthma well this is us trying to get him
used to the mask for his treatments so we
made it a little game he looks like a cute
little duck..
And now there is Aiden who everybody in
this house thinks is so funny now they all
try to get him to do crazy things but Seth
gets all the credit for the next 3 pictures
don't know how he did it I love how all the
boys think he is great before he took to
much time from us towards them but now
they want to play cause he laughs at them
all the time can't tell if they think he is funny
or Aiden thinks they are funny but we all laugh..
His tongue almost looks fake..
This picture makes me think of a song here it is
HOW MUCH IS THAT BABY IN THE WINDOW
he is so cute..
So here is my cute little family hope you
will enjoy them as much as I do..

3 comments:

Cadi said...

Loved the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Yvette said...

Takes me back in time! I love the picture of Jared with the crazy hair. Such a cute baby!

Liz said...

your little guy is getting so big and they are adorable pictures.