CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

How long has it been????

So I just wanted to share that, my family and I are still alive. Seth and I are both working I am cutting hair at the Smart Style salon inside Wal-Mart on Gilbert and Germann Seth also works at the Wal-Mart there so things are OK. But unfortunately we are moving again cause of him losing his job times are hard I'm hoping to get my bills paid and maybe have a little left over for Christmas presents for the boys. My job is good have some great clients and if you know anybody who needs hair cuts tell them about me. I am dealing with alot my 4 aunts and uncles and my mother are not taking care of my dementia grandmother so I have stepped in to do so, so that sucks and it is so hard to see her that way. My mother may have cervical cancer again but it may be worse this time and it may be attached to her vein so this is life threatening for her and so as I write this I pray tomorrow at her Dr.s appt it might not be that bad she had test done he said it should take two weeks well he called her back in 2 days and made her an appt so it really does not sound good. I have a friend who put her name in the pray bag at the temple. Oh yea I'm Moving today but I'm in Globe to be here for my mom that is what is best right now to be with her. So when it rains it pours but I'm trying not to cry and just hope my life turns around. My grandma is so confused it is like having a fifth child she forgets so easy I am constantly telling her the same thing over and over again like every 5 minutes it is really hard. Any way on a fun note Seth and I will have our 9 years married on Dec. 11 hope we can have at least 2 hours alone. Now the kids they are doing good we are getting help from the school for Billy's dyslexia that is going good. By the time anyone reads this Billy had his birthday he is now 9 and is a bear in scouts, Dominic will have had his birthday and he is now 6 so much fun stuff in my life. Dominic is reading books in school and he loves his teacher. Jared is getting so big and helpful with Aiden, Jared can't wait for his turn to start school. Aiden is 21 lbs oh yea i said it 21 he is so chubby and cute can't help but to love them all they are so much fun.so I was trying to get this posted last week did not work right computer failed me, now that I'm still writing this a week later my mom is having her surgery tomorrow (Friday) they are going to cut and cauterize the cervix and then slice it, microscope it and test it then we will now for sure what and where it is. We moved and all is good. Hope everyone has a HAPPY TURKEY DAY. Give thanks where it is due and loves those near and dear to your hearts everyday is a special day. With love Monica

6 comments:

Yvette said...

Yea! you're blogging again!
I have to admit I started crying when I read this. Mostly because the song Skin came on when I was reading about your mom. Knowing the results glad to know things are ok right now.
Hope Billy had a nice birthday! We will try to bring him a present this weekend.

Kaylee said...

Glad to see you are still around, even if you have so many trials right now. We are thinking of you and praying for you...

Jenny said...

Hope things get better. I wish I had all the money in the world so I can help others. However we will keep you in our prayers.

Loves...

Liz said...

Monica, sounds like things are really tough right now, and I'm so sorry.
here's my email and we can talk about pictures.
lizwhitehorn@cox.net

Mackey Family said...

Hang in there Monica! You are doing great amidst all the craziness. Glad things are settling down for ya! Tell the family hi for me!

Cadi said...

Yikes...I totally missed this post. You have been on my mind alot lately. I have been wondering what you have been up to. NOw I know that your plate is full and your over extended to the Max. I hope you Christmas went well. I wish you Grandma, Mom, and Seth's Job hunt the best.