CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

1 LITTLE MONKEY fell of the couch !!!!

This is not for the squeamish so if you are look with caution. Aiden has learned to walk climb and pick his nose in one week. We had to have our couch fixed so the back was off, he climed on the couch from the back sat down and as I went to grab for him he slipped out of my hands hit the medal piece and it busted his head open. So one trip to the ER and 6 stitches later we got home at midnight.















6 comments:

Janice Hartman said...

Boy little guy, What a trama for everyone. Hope he is doing better.
Aunt Janice

Mackey Family said...

That poor sweet baby!! How scary for you all! i am glad he is ok though. He seems like a pretty tough kid!

Jenny said...

Oh my!!! That had to hurt! Glad he is doing better.

Cadi said...

So scary! I would have freaked...crazy boys!

Kaylee said...

this stinks! I'm so sorry for him Glad that he is okay now.

Stephanie said...

Ouch! Poor guy! I hope he is doing better now. We hope all of you are doing well.