CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jared !!!!

UPDATE...... Jared has a condtion called PALLID SYNCOPE....which he will outgrow but when is the question.. so here it goes Jared bumps his head and crys (normal)..holds his breathe (normal) eyes roll back (not normal) he passes out and is not conscious (not normal) so the doc says to lay him flat so the blood goes back to his head.. (breathe) so now we are waitin for blood work to tell us if iron and vitamin C are to high or too low....I will let you all know in about 2 or 3 weeks..... if its too low then he will have and iron and vitiamin C supplement.... and hope he out grows it..... so here is a picture I took in the car after the appt at 1:15 I felt to bad to wake him to be poked in the arm with a needle.....

3 comments:

Cadi said...

I was going to ask you about that at lunch tomorrow. Poor guy. I bet it was scary the 1st time it happened. Yikes! See you tomorrow and we'll talk more!

Jenny said...

Wow!! I hope he outgrows that soon!!

I am feeling so guilty that I haven't written you back on face book. But I just don't get on there that often.

I am SOOOO sorry!

We are doing very well, Matt has been working for ASU for a little over 5 years now. I hope that will not change for a LOOOONG time.

My kids are getting huge!

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I hope all is well with you.

Yvette said...

We need more updates! How's Jared doing now? Since you and Jackie are busy working ladies. I dont know whats going on.