CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I thought cause it has been awhile I would post random picture's of my family

Last week was CRAZY hair day for Billy and I had no hair paint so I got craft paint out of my craft box and painted his hair it was great and he loved it, so Jared wanted it done to.


After much deliberation we let our 5 year old go on a trip with my parents they went in to New Mexico up thru Colorado and parts of Utah then onto Wyoming and parts of Idaho he has been to more states than his daddy but not me. So here is a picture of my Dominic in Wyoming!!

Now as for Aiden he is now ONE month old and already 10 lbs. YEA I said 10 lbs. he is doing so good and the older boys are great with him also they are always trying to hold and love him if Im not around and he starts to fuss or cry they are right there to give him his Binky, I guess Iam truely blessed with great boys hope I can continue this way. P.S. HE LOVES TO SLEEP ON HIS TUMMY AND NO OTHER WAY but I think it is so CUTE and SWEET!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Cadi said...

That was an awesome post. Your boys are so beautiful. Dom looks like he had a blast...such a cutie. And you gotta love crazy hair day. Baby boy is already 10 pounds!? Crazy business!

Yvette said...

I agree your boys are so cute. I especially love the hairdos!