CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

My Little Guy Caught His THUMB



I thought I would post this cause it is the cutest thing ever I can't tell you how many times he has done this and I got pictures of almost all of them. I love this little guy so much he really makes me laugh every day the older boys are getting better about him they help me by getting diapers and the wipes or his clothes when he messes. So life is good in the Hall house we are getting back to normal well really nothing in our life is normal for real......... any way here are some random pictures of the older BOYS




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a cute picture! He is adorable.

Cadi said...

Love it! I always tried to get my kids to take their thumb...no dice. Lucky lady for the 1st year!