CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

THE CHOCOALTE DONUT !!!!

The boy who was trying to hide the chocoalte donut....

Jared decided to hide the donut in his room wether
this happened at bedtime or earlier in the day.
I was busy with Aiden and told him to go lay down
when I came in to say goodnight he was alseep
that is when I saw this.......................................
This is his dresser next to his bed....
so precisley place right in the middle....
I am wondering what he is going to say
to me when he wakes up.... if he even
remebers he put it there. we'll see.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

So sorry Monica, that you married in to my family. The Hall Family as you know are chronic food hiders. Looks like Jared picked up the family trait. If you dont hide a donut for yourself they may be gone at any time. I'm sure he'll get better as time goes by. Just ask Seth

Cadi said...

Hysterical! That is what happens in bigger families...sadly. Got to get it before it's gone! I have found food in my kids rooms too. So sweet how it was precisley in the middle!