CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tag !!!!

Tag:
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was just starting out in Beauty School

2. What was on my to-do list for today? Pack and get ready to leave for Globe to have a fun and safe Fourth of July

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I would pay off my car and everything sense the house deal. Take my kids and my parents to Disneyland and hire a nanny for Aiden ( to young to ride all the rides ) but I would make her walk around with us so he could be in all the pictures, then I would take Seth and I to every tropical Island with white sand and blue water to snorkel and TAN



4. 3 Bad habits... 1. Not getting out of bed before my kids 2. PROCASTINATING on everything from laundry to dishes ( or just cleaning in general ) 3. Sweating the small stuff it is not worth the headache but that should be my number one I worry to much and then get mad to easliy

5. Places I have lived..... Arizona and Nevada

6. Places I have worked... Dairy Queen, A&W RootBeer, El Rancho, Great Clips, Smart Style, Wal Mart, Absolute Towing, Chaparrall Asset Recovery, ( HA HA ) Chaparrall Guides and Outfitters, ( HA HA my dad ) and I will always be a MOM.


A few Things people don't know about me....1.I love anything PEACH yummy !!!! 2.My favorite colors are BLACK, PURPLE, PINK 3. Deep down inside I really am a dumb BLONDE ( HA HA )

I tag
Cadi
Kara

1 comments:

Cadi said...

I did this tag a couple of months ago on me blog!Enjoy!