CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

THE GRILL

This has been long awaited, a good thing that we got out of living in Queen Creek, we went to a HOA function and won this Beautiful Grill. When Seth wakes up he always ask what we are doing for dinner and he gets upset when I have to tell him we are not haveing steaks or hamburgers so sorry. Well if anybody wants to grill come over for dinner on a Saturday and Seth will have a blast cooking YOU dinner. Monica



















3 comments:

Cadi said...

Silly lady! You'll probably be in the hospital having Aiden! I wish our family could make you follow through with your offer...we have a birthday and a baptism that day. Tell Seth he is off the hook as far as the Winters go :). Watch out a ton of blog surfers could end up at your house come Saturday!

Yvette said...

Wow! Beautiful Grill! I would like to take you up on your offer too. Lately I feel happy if the kids get peanut butter sandwiches. But, we have to get ready for the blessing. I hope for your sake your having the baby this weekend. Isnt the end of pregnancy brutal! Love your blog. You know how to do more stuff then I do. I still dont know how to change the screen maybe you can teach me???

Stephanie said...

So this is the grill. :) Its nice. And that's so nice that you won it! If we were there we would invite ourselves over.