CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our little guy finally got here... YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he is finally here and I have to say Iam so so so HAPPY he is perfect in every way now if we could nurse with no pain that would be great
He was born on April 15, 2008 at 9:28 a.m.
weight was 7 lbs 6oz
22 in long
every thing went well and I am home now tired but great yes I know have 4 yes I said it 4 boys this shall be real fun BRING ON THE SCOUTS by the time they all hit 18 I will be the QUEEN sewing of patches on and removing them oh yea baby. Okay here is his Pictures
.

I really love this one! It is my Favorite !!!!
I really love his eye's they are very pretty!!

3 comments:

Cadi said...

Oh my! He is adorable! I can't wait to see him tomorrow. Congragtulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well. Wish we were there to see him. Hey, I'll probably join you sewing those boy scout patches. Looks like these Hall kids don't have many girls!

Yvette said...

He does have pretty eyes and is a sweetie. Looks like Seth the 5th. How is it that Seth has such strong genes.