CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Something Romantic

I thought of this the other day and well Seth and I will do little things to each other just to see if we notice and well this is what happened.................I wrote I love you in the body soap he washes with so he decided to write in the BUTTER yea I know but just take a look at the picture it says it all. I'm so happy that after 8 years and 4 kids later we still can be a little romantic and it does not even cost money so I challenge you all who read my blog to find something romantic you and your spouse have done to each other in the last week and don't feel silly blog it sister I DID


1 comments:

Yvette said...

What? Mark and I will actually have to be romantic! Will have to think about this one for ahile. But, I will get back to you.